Hi all,
Sorry for the delay in posting.
I too have a few excuses…
1) Waiting for Darrin to do it.
2) You could easily read our blog and get more details about our life.
But alas, I will update you since I too was a supporter of the blog, and because I don’t want to do any housework right now :).
Darrin—Has been sick for the past week or so. Off and on fever, coughing, sore throat, fatigue, and now pink eye. He’s in bed as I type right now. I keep telling him to go to the doctor. But he won’t. Other than that, he’s busy with work, soccer, Elder’s Quorum, and being a great dad. He’s obsessed with Lost. We started at the beginning and watch several episodes a night. We are in season 4 and Darrin just eats it up.
Kim—My mom was just here this past weekend and just left this morning. I think that’s why Darrin has been so sick :). Good case of the mother-in-law i-tis. Anyway, it was fun to have her here. Other than that, I’ve been busy taking kids here and there, cleaning, cooking, etc… Lately I’m interested in learning how to freeze food and meals and hope to have one big cooking day a month and freeze a bunch of food to make life a little easier. We’ll see how it works out. I also have high hopes to sew an apron this month.
Josh—Still loves school and life. He’s loves to play outside with his friends and ride his bike. He still loves Super Mario Bros Wii and plays it any chance he gets. He’s looking forward to his b-day next week.
Andrew—Has been taking a soccer class lately and is learning to like it. He too likes to play with his friends and likes to do puzzles.
Luke—Is talking more and more, and we love it. He had a double ear infection a week ago and then had a reaction to the amoxicillin. He loves Blue’s Clues and Thomas. He likes nursery and loves to sing songs.
Well, I think that’s it. It’s pretty normal around here, and that’s how I like it.
We’re looking forward to everyone’s posts!
No comments:
Post a Comment