Monday, March 8, 2010

Back At It

Thanks to Julie's email I thought it was time I put away that tired excuse and start writing on the blog again. I got in a bad habit with the wedding and the missionaries, but we will try to break that now.

I assume everyone knows how Nate and Zach are doing. If you don't receive their emails and would like to let us know and we will add you to the list. It is fun to get letters from them. Even with 5 kids still at home it seems really quiet at times. Although Max does his best to fill up any quiet places with his voice.

We are all doing pretty well. Kelsey is now the eldest at home, but we get to see Kaylie and LJ quite frequently. They generally come to visit each Sunday and it is good to see them. It is nice they aren't too far away yet.

Kelsey recently got the rest of her wisdom teeth out. We were trying to get it done before soccer season so she wouldn't have to miss anything.

This is really kind of the nice time of year. There is not too much going on for a few weeks since we are between seasons. It is a bit relaxing. We have plenty of projects lined up once Spring gets here, so I'm sure it won't be too calm for long.

This will be a short entry. I chose to just start anew instead of trying to recap the last 4 months or so. Now I just need to make it a habit again.

We love you all and thanks for you support.

The Lehi Hancocks

No comments:

Post a Comment