Hey famfam.
So as of today, LJ and I have been married 3 months. Which is totally weird. And awesome.
LJ is loving his job. The 13th of February, Campus Events put on a program called "Big Band Night." It was 40s themed with food (that included food stamps... I want to say cute, but I feel like that would be really inappropriate...), dancing, shows, and live music from BYU's synthesis all included in the event. Of course, LJ and I got in for free. Which was rad, because tickets were 20 bones a piece. Sunday, V-Day, we made food for like 8 people that we hosted in our 20 sq. foot apartment. (Exaggeration... but it felt that small with everybody there.) It was a blast, and a great V-Day. LJ made me breakfast Saturday morning that came with flowers, and the movie "Up." I got him a book: How to Fish. Before you laugh, you should know that he has been wanting it for like 3 months. Yeah.
It was a blast to be able to celebrate Grandpa's Bday at Grandma's and Grandpa's house a few weeks ago! It's always so good to be there. Thanks so much for letting us celebrate with you, Grandpa!
School is running its course. I feel like I should report on that, but there is never much to say. Like, we do homework. And go to class. Every day. Except weekends. And then it starts over the next week. And then when that semester is over, another one starts. It's a perpetual cycle, that perhaps only ends at graduation. And even then, there's gradschool. I guess my point is, we're both still in school.
We're getting pretty amped for our Hong Kong trip, though. And for that reason, we can hardly wait for the semester to be over.
Other than that, life is good. We miss you all, and love you!
Oh, Happy 21st Birthday, Britt!! We miss you guys!
Okay, I'm out like a bellybutton. Until next month....
OH! P.S. I noticed there is a question mark next to Maxwell's baptism date on the sidebar-- and I believe that that date is actually April 10th. My Bday. He is claiming that because his baptism date is on my birthday, he is relieved from the responsibility of getting me a gift. Ha.
No comments:
Post a Comment