Okay, okay, so I haven't been so faithful with my Hancock Herald blog posts (or any blog posts for that matter); but I, like Brittany, miss the Hancock Herald. Let's get some updates up in here, people. :)
First, I don't know if I've done this on here, yet, but I want to thank everyone for coming down and supporting LJ and me on our special day. It really meant so much to have all of you there-- I can't possibly express how much it meant to us.
Since that fateful day, we've been busy being newlyweds, and doing typical newlywed things. We spent a week in Jersey after the wedding for Thanksgiving and our reception out there, and then headed back to Provo to take finals and get back into the swing of things. About a week after returning home, I got in a car accident. Yes, I know. Again. Totaled the Prizm, which was tragic because I loved that car. (I am severely understating here. I was extremely upset at the time.) We worked things out with one car, though, until last week, after repacing tires and a catalytic converter (which I called a cadillac converter for a week before LJ corrected me), the Jetta clearly told us that it did not want to drive another mile. This week has been interesting-- my work and school schedule is so bizarre that I thought there was no way anyone could give me lifts to and from-- But it all worked out really nicely. We looked and looked and looked for cars all week, and finally found a 1998 Hyundai Tiburon in really good shape for $1800. It was such a blessing, and definitely an answer to prayer.
Our first Christmas was a lot of fun. We did our own Christmas on Christmas Eve morning, and then spent the rest of the holiday with the fam. We talked to both Nate and Trey, which was wonderful. We spent the week after Christmas with LJ's family.
We're back in school, and it looks as though I am on track to graduate April of '11. I think I can hold out 'til then. LJ is probably going to major in Chinese, but he has a little bit longer than I do. LJ got a job with campus event planning. He plans most all of the events that happen on BYU campus. It's part-time during school, and full-time spring and summer. I'm still doing the orthodontic assisting thing.
Life is good. :)
We love everyone, and can't wait to hear about your lives!
No comments:
Post a Comment