Hi Family,
July was a busy month for our family.
Of course we started out with our vacation to Utah. We had a fabulous time, and the kids loved getting to know their cousins. I feel like they really made tight bonds this year.
When we got home, life was rough for a week while we adjusted to "real" life again, and we've almost got Josh's snapping under control!
The boys have been in swimming lessons for the past few weeks. They have really excelled in their swimming skills. Josh was able to skip a class and go on to the 3rd one and Andrew is now in the 2nd level. They are doing great, and I feel much more confident with their swimming abilities.
Luke is a monster as usual. He doesn't play with toys much, he just wonders around the house looking for trouble. He is a climber and climbs on everything...the couch, kitchen table, end table, etc... None of our other kids have climbed like this, so we're not sure what to do.
Darrin is very busy with work and EQ. We are grateful for the times when he is around. The kids adore him love the time when Daddy comes home. Lately he's been playing basketball with the Elder's Quorum to get some "guy time." He also did cut his hair. It's a six on top and a one on the sides. I really like it and hope he keeps doing it, but I don't think he likes it very much. I'll post a picture when I can sneak one...
I've been busy doing who knows what. I'm, oddly enough, planning to run a 5K on Saturday. This time I'm going to run the whole time and see what happens. Hopefully I won't die! I'm enjoying a break from scouts. September is coming too soon. I did go to cub camp for a half day...it was very fun and I look forward to lots more years of going because I have sooo many boys!
Anyway, that's our update!
We miss and love everyone!
--Kim
No comments:
Post a Comment