Hi!
This month went by so fast! I'm still working at B&N, and Jason's been working with a guy in our ward who's just opened an ice-cream business. We go to the gym two to three times a week, for which I am glad. It's nice to have someone who supports my running/aerobics/spinning/boot-camping self. Jason plays basketball with the guys and I hit whatever class I feel like that evening. It's very good for the body AND mind. =) I'm secretly hoping to participate in next year's 4th of July run in UT and not do too terribly... we'll see! Lol.
Jason got called as Assistant Ward Clerk. He's in charge of the ward history, so we get to attend all the church functions and then he gets to write about them. It's good to be social and get to know the ward better, esp. since I'm still in Primary and usually do more socializing with my CTR 6 class. It's just boys most of the time, and I have to say I admire all of you with multiple boys in the house. My boys have been a lesson in patience, and I don't even live with them.
We miss you all and are looking forward to seeing everyone again. Enjoy August!
Love, Britt and Jason
OK Britt you are committed. We are expecting to see you in next years race.
ReplyDelete