Hi Family!
First, I'm sure the news is WAY out by now (sorry I didn't get to officially announce it on here first, my internet went down the afternoon after we made the announcement to our parents and word got out really fast!) but Jason and I are expecting our first baby at the end of June!!! I am 16 weeks pregnant. We are super excited. We love this kid already. <3 :-D
I also wanted to let you all know that I have a family blog that I am now posting on pretty regularly. If you'd like updates on what the Paine family has been up to over the holidays (and all the fun pregnancy info), check out http://jbgrowingpaines.blogspot.com/ . You'll need to sign in to read it. If you aren't sure how to do that I have included the e-mail for this blog as approved to read my blog so you can sign in with the hancockherald02 e-mail address, using the same password you use to get on here and post.
I'm so excited about the wedding this weekend!!! I'll see many of you tomorrow... =D
Lots of Love,
Britt (& Jason)
No comments:
Post a Comment