Hi Family!
I debated whether or not I should post, considering the fact that we will have more exciting news to post about in just a few weeks, but I thought that that particular "news" might actually be a reason for my not posting, even though it, in itself, would actually be the reason I'd have something about. It. Him. Baby.
So, here I am.
Life is good in our little corner of P-town. It's been an interesting little while, that's for sure, but we are very happy.
A month or so ago, LJ lost his job, which was a little scary considering the fact that as soon as I have this baby, I will no longer be working. He's been looking, though, and we think he's found a pretty good job tutoring student athletes and multi-cultural students.
School is marching right along, and is surprisingly not too difficult for either of us this semester. I'm taking my senior course, and finishing up some major requirements, so after this semester, I'll just have one semester of credits to fill before I graduate. I am planning on taking those classes this Fall. LJ was on track to graduate in April, but he recently decided to get a minor in business management. BYU has also recently offered a language program that certifies you to work in that particular language. It'll be a piece of cake for him to get, he just has to get into the classes. With both of those additions, it looks like he'll be graduating next December instead of April. He's planning on working for a couple years and then getting his MBA. That's the plan for now.
We're getting really excited for this baby to come. Three weeks out. I've been feeling really good, and think that I've been really blessed with how easy this pregnancy has been for me. We're almost ready--we have a place for him to sleep at least. We're just excited, and we can't believe how fast time has gone...that he'll actually be with us this month!
That's pretty much it for us, though. We'll post pictures of baby on here and on facebook for those out-of-staters who want to see him. For everyone else, we're planning on blessing him on the 10th of April (yes, I know how young he will be, but LJ's family will be here still so we wanted to bless him so that they could be here for it), and you are all invited. More details to come after he (baby) does.
We love you all, and look forward to seeing everyone this summer!
-Kaylie&LJ
No comments:
Post a Comment