Hello Family!
I am happy to report that February has been MUCH better than January, and that the car is fixed. =)
My birthday was awesome! Grandma and Grandpa were in San Diego that weekend and decided to come have breakfast with me at I-Hop. Yum! It was so good to see them, especially since I'd been planning on coming to Utah in January and didn't get to and, consequently, was really missing everyone. Later in the day Jason took me to... are you ready?drum-role please... Star Trek: The Exhibition! That was tremendous amounts of fun, especially since my husband (who is NOT a Trekky by the way) actually found some of it interesting (to which I said, laughing, "that's what I've been telling you!"). Then we wandered around the Mission Inn, went to dinner, saw a movie, and ate Coldstone ice-cream. It was, as I said, awesome!!! I love my husband. <3
The week after my birthday Audrey came to stay with us. In fact, she's here now. We have to take her back to the airport tomorrow. =( It's been so fun having her here! We visited our nearby California family, introduced her to my in-laws (which was entertaining to say the least), toured the Mission Inn (Jason makes one hilarious tour-guide), went to the gym, played tennis outside where it was NOT snowing (I mention this because Audrey was quite happy and a little bit smug about it), went to John's Incredible Pizza for an all-you-can-eat buffet and arcade games, visited the San Diego Zoo, went to Seaport Village for shopping and fudge, ate at Jack and the Box (apparently there aren't any in Utah), and played lots of games. Audrey attempted to teach me to dance and "role" (I had a great teacher, but...), and Jason successfully taught Audrey how to drive a stick-shift.
Just as an update, I did find a way to get my CTR 7 class to be reverent. We came up with some class rules and agreed on some consequences and rewards. So far it has worked surprisingly well! I Love Primary.
We love you all and are looking forward to the Hancock Family Reunion this summer.
Brittany & Jason
No comments:
Post a Comment