Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Aaron's doing his parents entry


Hi everybody this is Aaron doing our post so don't blame my mom and or dad for any misspelled words.

All of you that are on facebook, guess what? Grandma'son facebook it was all an accident because all she was trying to do was look at Aunt Tanya's photos that she e-mailed her either way Aunt Tanya is Grandma's only friend.

I am getting ordained to the priesthood this sunday but my mom would like to know when all of the Oregonians are coming out so I can sustained then.

Elijah has graduated 8th grade and is now officially a freshmen in highschool. Kira is driving and has almost killed/ran over my mom's will to ever let her drive again, a chicken, a cat, a dog, a tree, Isabelle's and Noah's lungs (from screaming "Brakes!"), and a bridge. Now, my mom only takes her out when we're not with them. I am graduating 6th grade on the fourth of June, six days from my birthdayand ironicly I won't even be here for the third year in a row, and on top of that my mom told the bishop that my birthday was on the thursday that we will be camping so the bishop is having me come down on a zip-line dressed as a clow. Yipee! that was sarcasm.

I know it sounds like I'm always talking about me but that's only because i don't know what every body else is doing. I do know that Kira won't be here for most of the summer. Hurray!! (that time I really was excited). On field day I won 1st place on the hurtles (boys), 2nd place on the high jump (all), 3rd place on the long jump, and 2nd place on the 100 meter dash (boys).

My family and I are getting a new refridgerator today, we already got a new microwave.

Soccer season is over so we are constantly picking on each other wich irritates my mom and well, it's all down hill from there.

I think that's all for now bye! :)

1 comment: