Sunday, December 13, 2009

Happy Holidays from CA

It was fun seeing everyone at Kaylie and LJ's wedding! =) Me and Jason are very grateful to have been able to come. Next time we come perhaps we can stay a little longer...

Other than our trip to Utah, November was mostly uneventful. Now, being half way through December, we have some news: Jason has another calling... in the nursery! =D He keeps acting like he's not looking forward to it, but he's so good with our nephew (and kids in general) that I know he'll be good at it and grow to love those kids (even if he denies it). It should be a fun experience. I'm still teaching the CTR 6 class.

Jason is back in work as a substitute teacher for Riverside County, and it's been really good for him. He's not the type that likes to sit still and do nothing all day. So far only one of his substituting experiences has been less than satisfactory (he called it glorified baby-sitting of juvenile delinquents).

I finish my last two classes this week, and Jason is excited to be getting his wife back =). There were many times this semester where our together time pretty much consisted of "snuggling" on the couch while I typed up papers and did research and he watched sports (something he knows won't distract me). I'm looking forward to playing games and going on walks with him again. Maybe we'll even get the Christmas tree put up this weekend!

Have a very Merry Christmas and (since I probably won't write again until next month) a Happy New Year! We love you all and think of you often.

Brittany & Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment