Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Today is not a good day for me. I came home early form work. I won't be running today so I have lots of extra time. All I feel like doing is sitting around so I will do my first posting.

This summer I moved. I'm now is a duplex and don't have a roommate. It has been so great. I love living alone. My old roommate is now engage. I'm so glad that I am out of there and don't have to be trying to find a place to live. Once Sarah got engaged she decided to get married right away. They only had 35 days to plan everything. This makes my November even crazier. We have to squeeze in a prereception and a shower. She is getting married November 25. Yes the day before Thanksgiving. So with our family and my old roommate November is booked up.

I had a good October. It has been very busy. My friend Danielle bought a house right before I moved. It ended up needing a lot more work on it then she had excepted. She was just wanting to do a little painting. It's an older house and the walls are plaster. There has been some fixing of them. We have some friends that like to fix up older houses. Alison was going to help out a lot until she broke her femur. So she can't do much. I have been doing a lot of what she would have done.

The best thing about October was my trip to Las Vegas to see U2. There was 4 of us who went. We had a blast. We stayed at the Stratosphere. We went on one of the rides at the top. I am terrified of heights. Danielle has a picture of my terror. When she gets that to me I will post it. The concert was great. U2 puts on a great show.

For Halloween I was a Lawrence Welk girl. We found a prefect dress that inspired this. I had a bubble machine. I did have to explain my costume a lot. There are tons of people who don't know who Lawrence Welk is. I never watch it that I can remember but I know the show. It was a huge part of music. I will post a picture of my costume when I get it too.

That is all for now. See you all soon
love Dona

No comments:

Post a Comment