October brought much of the same for me and Jason. We did have our sixth-month-iversary and Jason surprised me with me a long-stemmed rose =).
I guess another exciting thing for October would be my promotion. I've been training, so I don't know what the pay raise is yet, but I'm VERY grateful that I'm now guaranteed 40 hours a week, and that once I'm official I'll be eligible for benefits. We're counting our blessings.
On a different note, I am looking forward to January, when I get a new Sunday school class. I taught my class and the class below me this past Sunday, and the younger class is SO much better behaved than my boys (and they participate). I look forward to teaching them. =P
I'm counting down the days until we come see everyone in Utah (though perhaps not as faithfully as Kaylie's counting down the days 'til her wedding ;-).
One last note, Jason and I both have new phone numbers: Jason 951-500-6107, Brittany 951-500-5397.I finally remembered to set up my voice mail, so you can leave messages now. =) See you all soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment