Hey everybody it's Aaron during july we went down to Oregon and had a blast!! Thank you so much for letting us stay with you and for providing entertainment, like the Zoo, the fountains, and the beach which by the way has -10 degree water and a surface temprature of 50. I'd also like to thank Aunt Tanya and Uncle Mike for bringing the cousins over and for letting me stay those couple of nights. I had a ton of fun catching frogs with Ryan, Jason, Josh and the occasional andrew, Isabelle, Jenna, and Noah.
It's now nearing the end of August and Tooele's school is about to start I am going into Jr High and Kira and Elijah are in HIgh School Noah is in 1st grade and Issa is in her second year of Preschool. Kira got her wisdom teeth pulled out and now has the chubbiest cheeks I have ever seen. I went camping in the beginning of August I went down to bear lake and got a tan. Last friday we had our Father's and Children campout at the church with a bouncey house, a popcorn machine, and a fifteen foot blow up water slide. Sure it was fun but it was supposed to be a father's and son campout somwhere in the mountains or something like that...Everyone had fun and my mom finally got a day to sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment