Hi Family!
Happy 4th of July. =) I'm sure all of you had a blast. Jason and I were originally planning on coming to UT last week, but had a few things come up and had to postpone the trip to the last week of July (we'll be in UT from July23-August 2). We were disappointed to miss the Oregonians, but we still had a good 4th. We had a BBQ/game night at Jason's mom's house and then went and saw a 25 min. firework show, which I'm happy to report had plenty of "willow tree, fairy dust, and twinkle star" fireworks - my favorites. =)
This month we both we mostly just worked, A LOT. We did, however, get to break once in June for a ward hoe-down and once this afternoon for a group date with two couples in our ward. We went to Red Robin's (yum!) and saw Eclipse (for free, thankfully....LOL). We're hoping to have a game night some time in the future.
We did have a stroke of luck with our local radio station (KATY - the station that we one the dolphin-watching tickets through earlier this year) again this month. =) Jason and I won a four-pack of tickets to Knott's Berry Farm's "Soak City." We're both very excited about this, and plan to use the tickets this month.
We love you all and look forward to seeing some of you in a few weeks.
<3 / Britt and Jason
No comments:
Post a Comment